Wednesday, May 12, 2010

keppel Land to be included in MSCI SIngapore Index

 Keppel Land has been added to MSCI Singapore index. Change will take place on May 27.

This counter has recovered from its recent low of $3.46, but seems to fail to breakout from the upper downtrend line.

 $3.58 will be a better entry point in my opinion, with a stop at 3.47 or breakdown from lower uptrend line (which is currently around 3.47 anyway).



This blog is a selections of my investment views to my client. If you find it useful or have additional information to share, please do let me know. These blogs are my personal views and is not meant to solicit any sales or investment on any securities or investment. I may have vested interest in some of the counters or investment products, hence please invest at your own risk. As usual invest in what you understand and do your own homework. ML is a licensed stockbroker with one of Asia Leading Stock Broker firm. To contact him, please email: icewolfmike@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment