Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Cache Reits IPO

Not many IPO to look out for these days after CMA IPO.

However, Cache Reits IPO which is closing its public offering on the 8th April, may be worth looking at.

Priced at 88 cents, its expected DPU is set at 8.70%.

With the economy picking up, I expect warehousing play (especially good quality one) to be an interesting theme.

In any case, heard that the placement tranche of this IPO is well received by institution investors and this should bear well for this counter when it start trading on the 12 april (monday).

I can't get placement tranche (most local brokerage was not even allocated any!!) so you may hv to try your luck at the ATM machine. 
This blog is a selections of my investment views to my client. If you find it useful or have additional information to share, please do let me know. These blogs are my personal views and is not meant to solicit any sales or investment on any securities or investment. I may have vested interest in some of the counters or investment products, hence please invest at your own risk. As usual invest in what you understand and do your own homework.


ML is a licensed stockbroker with one of Asia Leading Stock Broker firm. To contact him, please email: icewolfmike@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment