Friday, January 8, 2010

US payrolls could confirm recovery. Growth in Asia and Europe to support recent rally.

Tonight key number from US.  I have attached the article here for your reading pleasure.
Economic Outlook
Payrolls could see first gain since 2007

Last Update: 4:42 PM ET Jan 7, 2010
Has the long drought finally ended? It’s possible that, in December, the U.S. economy created more jobs than it lost for the first time in nearly two years, according to the Labor Deparment report due out Friday morning. ...Read the rest of the story

Market expectation is for a better job number to confirm the recovery in the US but number is not expected to be huge enough for FED to raise rate in the near term...which is positive for the global stock market.

In any case, while attention is still focus on the US market, the truth is that economy in Asia and now Europe  could be on a speedier rebound than expected. While some are still skeptical on the economic rebound based on the fact that the US is still the largest consumption market in the world, I believe that 4Q09 and 1Q10 results should be positive and would continue to provide the underlying support for the recent market rally.

There will definitely be some market correction after the recent gain, but any such correction is likely to be limited and should be seen as opportunity for market entry.

So yes, I am still bullish on the market...for those who has been asking me.

This are my personal opinion.
This blog is a selections of my investment views to my client. If you find it useful or have additional information to share, please do let me know. These blogs are my personal views and is not meant to solicit any sales or investment on any securities or investment. I may have vested interest in some of the counters or investment products, hence please invest at your own risk. As usual invest in what you understand and do your own homework as usual.

No comments:

Post a Comment